Would you like a rewarding and gratifying job as a caregiver where you can make a difference in someone's life?
We are currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to the elderly. Tasks typically include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping
- General assistance
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing & grooming)
The Benefits of working with Senior Helpers
If you're a warm, enthusiastic and compassionate person with a heart for working with seniors, then Senior Helpers could be perfect for you.
We offer competitive pay and a personally rewarding work environment where you can truly feel good about what you are doing. You'll get:
- Flexible Schedules We offer days, evenings, nights, weekends, and live-in. You tell us the schedule you'd like to work!
- One-on-One Care Each of our caregivers works with only one client at a time. That way, you can truly get to know your client and build a real relationship.
- Training When you become a Senior Helper, you will have access to the Senior Helpers University where you can take courses to learn how to be a better caregiver and potentially increase your salary based on your certification level.
Fill out our quick application form to join the team: